Friday 2 May 2014

Angels Move on Your Behalf

“Praise the LORD, you his angels, you mighty ones who do his bidding, who obey his word.”
(Psalm 103:20, NIV)

Did you know that when you speak words of faith, angels are commissioned to move on your behalf? The Scripture tells us that God gives His angels charge over us. That means, when God hears you declaring His Word, He says to the angels, “Do you hear what My child is saying? They are speaking faith. Angels, I have an assignment for you. Go down there and begin to turn the situation around.” And the angels obey His Word!
 CLICK HERE TO START CHRISTIAN DATING

If we could pull back the curtain on the unseen spiritual realm, we would see a host of angels and heavenly beings watching over us. That’s why it’s so important to guard what we say because with our words, we either open a door for God and His angels to move on our behalf, or we open a door for the enemy and the forces of darkness.
Make the decision today to only speak words of faith and life over you, your home and your family. Declare God’s Word and His promises and let your words set the angels into motion to help you fulfill the destiny God has planned for you! 
A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, thank You for calling and equipping me. Thank You for giving Your angels charge over me to protect and guide me. I will declare Your Word over my life and choose to honor You in all I do in Jesus’ name. Amen.

CLICK HERE TO START CHRISTIAN DATING

No comments:

Post a Comment